Aeiou is a vocal
filter - its purpose is to apply the spectrum
characteristics of the mouth to the input signal by
filtering it. By applying the effect to rich signals
(saw or square oscillations) it gives the illusion of a
human who is sustaining a vowel such as ’a’ ,’e’ ,’i’,
The effect parameters are:
* The most important is ’vowel’.
* ’Size’ can be used to spread the output bandwidth.
* ’Slope’ can be used to give some brightness to the
result. Technically it is increasing or decreasing the
filters gain on the frequency axis.
* ’Peaking’ is a minor parameter. It can be used to
increase the filters resonance but it will also reduce
* When ’Smooth’ is set to 0, the vowel transitions are
direct, when set over 0 they are smoothed.
* The ’mix’ knob adjusts the amount of wet signal at the
The LSHS Corrective EQ is a fantastic tool that is
designed to correct frequency balance issues in the
most important frequencies, the low and high end.
The LSHSEQ is designed to restore the musicality
that may have been lost during recording, or post
effects processing. With the LSHSEQ, your mixes will
sound bright, punchy and clear!