Any consecutive time you play the
same note, it plays back the recorded audio with the
possibility to vary or trigger:
- Attack and release.
- The level of the input audio which is passed
unaffected while no samples are played.
- Playback speed using the pitchbend control.
- Normal or reversed playback.
- Looped scrolling, which enables you to use
the modulation wheel to control the position in
a sample at which small loops are played (e.g.
"hello" becomes "h-h-e-e-l-l-o-o").
- Clearing of the sample memory.
This plugin is especially handy if
you want to do some 'remixing' (like stuttering or
scratch effects) on your mix without having to make
a bounce-down of that mix first. You have explicit
control over these effects, compared to other
glitching "mess things up" plugins that often do