features the "Wave-Transition" method best suited
for atmospheres, soundscapes, pads & textures.
A straightforward user interface
with 10 dedicated"Lazy"-Buttons for randomizing
different sets of parameters makes programming easy.
The Transition method plus the new Super Modulation
X/Y control pad add a new dimension and motion for
an evolving sound changing completely its
- New: Super Modulation X/Y Control Pad to
modulate up to 8 destinations simultaneously.
- New: Step Modulator - even driven by
keystroke on non legato play.
- New: Enhanced LFO Section with 6 LFO and SH&H
with 5 being syncable to keystroke.
- New: Frequency Split - have lower
frequencies to mid-position (enhancing bass.)
while the frequencies above can be panned.
- Four digital PCM-wave oscillators powered by
128 selectable waveforms (256 waves in Pro
- Two resonant filters (24db Lowpass and 12 db
- Three ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two output channels (F & D) with LoBoost,
Saturate, Delay (+ modulation) and Pan to stereo
- 10 dedicated Lazy buttons.
The 2 voice free version does support only 64
patches per bank and is supplied with 3 banks = 196
patches, the waves of the Lite ver. are stored
internally with no option to load different sf2 nor
wave files - please consider
to purchase the Pro or Lite version if You want this
thus You can show some gratitude and support my
work, thank You!