"I bet you probably like to use
actual instruments when making music… objects
designed expressly to produce sounds. But the whole
world is a percussion instrument! Even the most
mundane objects can add a unique tonal color to your
compositions. Those same objects, when manipulated
digitally, explode into a whole new set of tones and
textures! Peculiar Percussion is a collection of
random objects with untapped musical potential."
- 83MB of samples / 32MB .rar download
- 10 instruments
- 1 wooden door
- 1 wooden railing
- 1 ventilation duct
- 1 metal lid
- 1 trowel
- 4 PeculiarPads – atmospheric pad
- 1 Rail-o-chord – chromatic instrument
derived from railing hits
- 10 Round Robin hits on all percussion
- .wav files are open for you to
browse/alter/use as sound effects.
- Includes patches for Kontakt (Kontakt 2.2.4
/ 3.5 / 4 full version required).
Peculiar Percussion is available as
a free download.