is an equalizer made for fine tuning in
It separates stereo into mid and side signals and
allows you independent equalization over both of
Each of two sections consists of four identical peak
filters. The controls are classic F/G/Q that you can
find on every fully-parametric equalizer.
J1000 BETA is
similar in functionality to Alpha, but adapted to
It's frequency faders work in exactly the same way.
Gain range is increased to 6dB (12dB with x2), which
is modest compared to usual mixing equalizers. HP
and LP filter faders control the cutting frequency
for each filter, while small buttons next to them
activate resonance mode.
J1000 Alpha & Beta v2.0
- Numerical readouts for all faders.
- Better graphics.
- [Alpha] New Tilt and Concurve modules.
- [Alpha] Q factor sliders replaced with 4
- [Alpha] Simplified HP and LP filters, with
new Side HP control.
- [Alpha] Removed stereo width control.
- [Beta] One more filter module.
- [Beta] Resonance switches for HP and LP
- [Beta] Optimized CPU usage.
J1000 Alpha & Beta are available to download as
freeware VST effect plug-ins for Windows PC.