Xhip allows you to produce the
highest quality dual-oscillator polyphonic
synthesizer sounds, similar to classic poly
synthesizers of the late '80s. Strings, synth pads,
basses, leads, realistic organs and pianos, sound
effects and more are demonstrated in the included
- Software synthesizer, subtractive.
- Two band limited oscillators (minblep).
- Ringmod, sync.
- Real glide.
- Multimode filter, self oscillation possible,
real keyboard tracking.
- Two envelopes, two low frequency
- Modular modulation.
- Per-sample modulation and glide.
- Per-voice distortion with static filter.
- Quite fast, very high quality.
- Perfect note logic (mono/low/high/last/poly
to 16 voices).
- Correctly implemented round robin voice
stealing, other modes planned.
Xhip for Windows (VST) is available
as a free download.