- Enhanced Analog Modelled Filters with Better
Sound and Lower CPU (by Cytomic).
- Added iPhone/iPad Remote Control Support.
- Additional Skin by biolabs Previously Only
Available with the biolabs Bank.
- Performance Control Automation Parameters
Moved to Top of List For Easy Access.
- No Clipping of Filters – Now You Can Drive
- FX Presets Can Now Include Modulation
- Skins with Only Player Controls Now
Possible, Making Skinning Much Easier.
- Improved Release Time for Compressor.
- Enhanced Bit-crusher.
- Acoustic Reverb CPU Peaks Eliminated.
- Edit Perform Control Labels With a Single
- Progress Bar Now Updates Smoothly.
- Added Help Button to Key File Not Found and
Missing Samples Dialog Boxes.
- Win: Improved Default Paths for 32-bit and
- Win: Setup Creates Shortcut to
Alchemy Player may be the only
sample player you ever need, since it can now load
any SFZ sample library. Built with the
Alchemy engine under the hood, it provides
ready to play sounds that can be easily tweaked via
the intuitive interface.
Alchemy Player features the same
advanced sample manipulation engine as its big
brother, with additive, spectral, granular, sampling
and VA synthesis for totally unique sounds, and is
easily controlled via a simple and compact
interface. This provides sixteen performance
controls for real-time tweaking and automation,
which have unique functions for each preset
carefully chosen by the sound designer; so each
preset is like a small synth in its own right.
The remix pad also makes it possible
to quickly try different variations – simply click
and drag to morph between the eight variations. All
presets are arranged by product and category for
rapid access to the sound you require, to keep your
If at any point you decide you want
to access the full power of Alchemy, you can upgrade
to the full version and let your imagination run
riot creating your own sounds, explore the 675
presets and 5.5GB sample library, and gain access to
the user library and third party soundbanks.