- Handle MIDI program change.
- Bug fix: aliasing artifacts of triangle
oscillators at very high pitch.
- Smoothing of filter cutoff parameter to
eliminate artifacts when doing fast manual
- Bug fix: regression which broke
compatibility with older hosts such as Cubase SX.
- Some more presets (based on banks from KVR
freeware polyphonic, subtractive virtual analog (VA)
synth whose design focuses on sound quality and easy
usability. The design philosophy was to provide a
feature set just large enough to cover a wide range
of sounds rather than an infinite number of
parameters and modulation options cluttering the
user interface and distracting from the creative
process. That said, Charlatan's synthesis
architecture is flexible enough to create all kinds
of sounds, from conventional classic leads, basses
and pads to weird blips and noises.