- Added MDynamicEq effect.
- MDrummer is now Mac64 compatible.
- Added a “listen to frequency” feature to all
- Improved GUI behaviour, especially on Apple.
- MAnalyzer now shows frequency, level and
note next to the cursor.
- Analyzers in equalizers can now process
input signal instead of the output.
- Auto-listen to frequency by clicking in the
editor field is now enabled only when holding
shift or when main auto-listen is enabled.
- Double-clicking in a parametric equalizer
view creates a new band (by moving and enabling
any of the disabled bands).
- Displaying band parameters from band list
instead of clicking it using right mouse button
shows the window non-modally – it won’t be
closed when you click elsewhere.
- Parametric equalizers now allow to copy &
paste all band parameters to the clipboard.
- Added sample & hold distortion for
- Analyzers & sonograms now work only if the
plug-in window is open to save CPU.
- Added keyboard shortcut “B” for tap tempo.
- All textual edits of time are now in
milliseconds to avoid numbers like 0.001.
- Fix: Smoothness didn’t work correctly upon
start-up in many plug-ins containing an analyser.
- Fix: MFreeformAnalogEq didn’t correctly show
equalization curve when range has changed.
- Fix: Load multiple loops were failing for
- Fix: Delay control in MSample and
MMultiSampler didn’t work correctly with
different sampling rates.
MDrummer is probably the most
complete drumming studio in the world handling
everything from acoustic drums, to percussion and
electronic drums to noise and scratches. And now it
is available for free!
MDrummer Small is a light version
that contains several drumsets and rhythms. Enough
of them to accommodate home musicians. Our
incredible MIDI-based drum-track control system
gives you so much power that you will never want to
use any other drum-machines, loops etc.