- (OS X) Crashes when importing audio files
- (OS X) Files can now be opened using Finder
"Open with", and by double-click or dragging to
the Audacity icon.
- (OS X) Audio Unit plug-ins are not loaded
until used. This makes Audacity start faster and
avoids startup crashes due to incompatible
- (Windows) On a very few machines, the
Windows WDM-KS low latency host caused Audacity
2.0.4 to hang or the computer to crash. WDM-KS
has been removed from Audacity 2.0.5 while we
work on safely enabling this host. WDM-KS will
still be available for testing in the Windows
alpha development builds.
- (Windows) Fixed a bug where Audacity would
not record until the current input was
- (Linux) You can now navigate through an
effect or other dialog using keyboard TAB.
Audacity is a free
(open source) wave (audio) editor.