Changes in Version 2.3.0:
- Fixed MIDI note names not being refreshed in
- Fixed load failure with certain banks
created with older versions.
- Fixed send:pre-fader not loaded from bank.
- Fixed delay feedback issue.
- Fixed bug loading performance with tempo
- Fixed dry/wet mix issue in Chorus/Flanger.
- Fixed some sound fonts imported with bad
- Fixed mouse wheel scrolling for large
- Fixed crash in Sonar X2 when loosing window
- Fixed turning automated knobs not sending
automation data to host.
- Modified LFO and Seq modulators parameter UI
disposition to be more powerful.
- Added Mono and Ping-pong mode to delay.
- Added lo/hi frequency cut for reverb.
- Added 3-band equalizer effect.
- Chorus/Flanger/Phaser inserts now converts
mono to stereo for nicer sound.
- Added note priority selector for playing
- Added override root key functionality to
- SFZ and SF2 import now uses overriding root
- Added name-based auto keyboard mapping tool.
- Added Soundfont sample and patch loading.
SF2 files can now be browsed and partially
- Soundfont import now uses much less memory.
- Added BPM/R modulation source (host/wave
- Program files now store wave metadata
overrides such as root key, loops etc to allow
more local modifications of waves without
needing to save them.
- Added setting to save reapeaks files in
- Added group crossfade regions (pro version).
- Introduced crossfade between sample sources
when playing in ono/legato mode to reduce
- Voice stealing now produces smoother sound.
- Intersecting groups can now be selected by
Ctrl-rightclick on mapper keyboard.
- Playing notes on the key mapper keyboard can
now vary velocity with Ctrl, Shift and
TX16Wx is a free VST/AU sampler
instrument for Windows and Mac OS with 32- and