The focus here wasn't to design classic effects, but
weird, strange, ugly or "different" ones instead.
The effects included are the following:
- Delay Attack: a delay effect which can be
controlled by the way you attack the guitar strings
- Super Phazor: a phaser effect with a feedback
- Niagara Falls: a bathroom / cathedral / Niagara
Falls - like reverberation effect
- The Crusher: an effect which brings only
destruction and annihilation
- Larsenator: a false larsen generator thanks to
distortion and feedback
- Combulator: a modulated comb filter effect
- Miaou Miaou pedal: it's like a Wah Wah pedal, but
it does "Miaou Miaou" instead
- Microcassette: one particular tape recorder
emulation, going a little too far maybe
- Slicer: an effect which slices the sound from the
guitar at any specified rate.
- Filtrator: a filter pedal effect like, modeling a
famous analog filter
- Convolutor: a gadget to convolute weird sounds.
Guitar Gadgets is available on VST and AU formats
(32/64-bits, Windows & Mac OS X).