Around 6 months ago I recorded the
mechanical clicks and whirs of 4 old film cameras to
use in my music, and uploaded the sounds to share
freely with other artists. The sample pack spread
across the internet and in the last few months I’ve
received loads of encouraging emails from musicians,
app designers, and film makers who have used the
sounds in their work. It’s been great to hear from
all of you.
Does the world need these samples?
No. A bit of an overkill? Definitely. But kinda fun?
The film camera’s I’ve sampled for
this second collection are:
- A Lomography La Sardina (8 Ball
- A Lomokino 35mm manual video camera.
- A FED 3 rangefinder with an Industar N-61 L/D
- A Zorki C rangefinder with an Industar 22 lens.
- A Holga 120TLR medium format, twin lens reflex
As with the first collection, these
sounds are both free, and royalty free.