There are a lot of changes in this
build including performance improvements, a mixer, a
third envelope, a graphical keyboard, and bug fixes.
I had to make some changes that might
(unfortunately) change the sound of patches from 0.5
and earlier. Sorry if that causes you issues but
once the 1.0 release comes out all following
releases will have better sounds stability.
- Performance improvements!
- Added a graphical keyboard!
- Added third envelope
- Reorganized layout and new colors, what do you
- Replaced oscillator "Mix" parameter with a full
- Added update checking
- Added patch changing through MIDI
- Added some more patches
- Fixed 'zippering' and 'buzzing' with weird buffer
sizes and bouncing audio
- Fixed portamento still affecting sound when off
- Fixed some problems with presets in different DAWs
- Fixed automation issues on tempo parameters
- Fixed unison phasing at beginning of note
- Fixed latency when reverb was enabled
- Fixed some Windows 64bit patch loading/saving
- Fixed Windows missing MSVCP110.dll problem
- When reopening the plugin GUI, Helm now shows the
current patch and folder
- JACK MIDI input is now labeled "Helm"
- Better starting phases for unison voices
- Fixed some other small bugs no one probably
Run Helm as a standalone synthesizer or as an LV2,
VST, AU, or AAX plugin.