Changes since 15.08.2
- Fix the plugin menu not working in
Qt 5.5.0. Unfortunately, this means reverting back
to the menu that doesn't categorize plugins until
the bug is fixed upstream and released in a future
version of Qt5.
- Re-implement aggressive memory freeing for audio
files that are no longer in the project (was
disabled previously to fix a crash).
- Fix the time display in the
transport being off at beat 0 if there are multiple
- Fix a crash after recording (and in some other
instances) when using a Euphoria sampler plugin.
- Fix multiple actions that did not create an undo
- Fix MusiKernel not re-opening
automatically after creating a new project or
opening a different project.
- Fix various bugs in creating project backups.
- Fix project recovery not working due to ':' chars
in the directory name.
- Fix the audio recording dialog not closing in DAW-Next.
- Fix the hardware dialog not showing after the
first time (and possibly fix other unrelated bugs).
MusiKernel is a suite of DAWs and instrument/effect
plugins, and complete open source framework for
developing any type of audio application. Common
functionality such as hardware support,
multithreading and plugin hosting is centralized and
shared by all hosts. In MusiKernel, a DAW/host is
simply a type of plugin, just like instruments and