- More variations of oscillators
that allows to choose shape variations for Osc 1 and
- Arpeggiator Musical functions: LFO 1 has the
possibility to hold musical levels, such that it can
play certain notes repeatedly, e.g. Octave+Fifth,
Major Notes, Octaves, all notes. Combined with noise
this can play random tunes as well! Additionally the
polarization of LFO can be negated.
- Additionally there is attenuation and release for
LFO so that the amount can be changed along the time
a sound is played.
- Architecture: There is the possibility to vary the
architecture, i.e. the audio flow of a sound, so
that e.g. fx is before filter or after filter etc.
- AHDSR Envelope for the Amplifier section.
- Both Envelopes of Filter and Amplifier section get
a "repeat count": This functionality allows to
create sounds like handclaps or repeating sweeps.
The Envelope is looped in the phase of A-H-D until
the repeat count has been reached, then the Sustain
Phase is initialized. This means a boost in sound
creation possibilities for JellyFilter.
- More knobs in kind of "submenus", so if you press
the "Special" button which is placed in certain
sections (Like LFO, Osc 1+2, Delay) Knobs below and
above the "display" get a contextual meaning and you
can turn these knobs to change the sound. This is a
user interface change, it means that there will be a
number of "invisible knobs" and it allows to place a
lot more functionality on the small "panel" that is
available on a users screen, buttons that are used
often will of course remain on the panel, but others
which are known to be used only rarely are put in
- Envelopes can be either Linear or Exponential.
This can be switched in the Voice special menu.
- Mixing of Oscillator 1 and 2 can be done using
either adding (up to now the only possibility), Amp
modulation or distort the other oscillator. That
means 5 Options in total.
JellyFilter is a free polyphonic lead synth.