It’s a synthesizer based on Commodore 64 software
but it can do a lot more
- 1 oscillator synth with 4 waveforms (saw,
triangle, pulse, pitched noise), ringmodulation
waveforms (saw, triangle, pulse). PulseWidth,
octaves from -3 to 4.
- 1 ringmodulation oscillator with 3 waveforms
(saw, triangle, pulse) PulseWidth, octaves range
-3 to 4 and notes C to B.
- 3 LFOs with 19 waveforms, 16 different BPM
rates and free rate. Low/hi depth option and
destinations are pitch oscillator, pw and cutoff.
- LFO modes: GATE (press key), FIRST (start
sequencer) and FREE (free running).
- 4 x 16 step sequencers: 11 BPM rates and
free rate mode (in free mode all sequencers have
the same rate).
- 1 waveform sequencer (saw, triangle, pulse,
pitched noise, rm triangle, rm saw, rm pulse).
- 1 octave sequencer range from -3 to 4.
- 1 octave and notes sequencer notes from C to
B and octave range -3 to 4.
- Filter sequencer.
- Pitch, PulseWidth, Cutoff and Volume
- Bitcrusher effect.
- Mono/poly mode.
- Retrigger on/off.
38911 Bytes v3.0 is available as
donationware for Windows PC.