Subconscious has two different
onboard sequencers, a gate sequencer and a
modulation sequencer, which can be used for stepped
sequences, gated pads and modulation of the pitch
- 2 oscillator sections, each consist of a
modulator and carrier.
- Sync, Ringmod and FM of each osc section.
- Crossfading between oscillator sections.
- Two filter sections with envelope inverters.
- Gate Sequencer: For triggering or gating.
- Mod Sequencer: For modulation of pitch and
- Sequencer Polyphony: Allows 'layering' of
sequences for each key pressed, thus acting
similar to an arpeggiator.
- Random Probability for each sequencer.
- 5 envelopes: 2 amp, 2 filter and one mod.
Each envelope can be triggered by the gate
sequencer, individually or simultaneously.
- 3 assignable LFOs with fade in time.
- Dual Stereo Delay section.
- Assignable X/Y vector and modwheel.
- Feedback modulation: Creates feedback
between the two oscillator sections, which
modulate each other.
- 64 presets (32 by Tim Conrardy).
Subconscious is available as a
freeware VST instrument for Windows PC and can be