TAL-Elek7ro is a virtual analog
synth with some special features like oscillator
hardsync and frequncy modulation. Including improved
alias free oscillators, new developed fast envelopes
and lfo's with a wide range from 0.1Hz up to 400 Hz.
A free routable envelope with attack and decay is
available too. This synth is useful for a wide range
of sounds from percusion to deep bass sounds.
- 2 oscillators with hardsync, PW and FM (saw,
pulse, triangle, sine).
- 1 sub oscillator (saw, rectangle).
- 1 noise oscillator.
- 18dB or 12dB non linear analog modelled low
pass resonance filter.
- Mono mode, including portamento.
- Poly mode, up to 6 voices (not cpu optimized
for poly mode).
- 2 free routable Lfo's (0.1Hz - 400Hz, sine,
triangle, saw, rectangle, s&h, noise).
- Filter and amplifier ADSR-envelope.
- Free routable AD-envelope.
- Mod-wheel and Pitch-Wheel support.
- Midi Learn for all pots.
- Velocity to filter contour intensity.
- Panic button.
and installation guide.
- Included factory presets - i'm shure, you do
it better :-).
TAL-Elek7ro is available as a
freeware instrument plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU)