- uto Scroll option in the sequencer.
- Rename markers (right click).
- Various GUI improvements in the sequencer.
- New 'create User curve' template.
- New OSC engine.
- New execute_script, set_target subpatch,
create_user_curve commands in the Internal
- 3 new functions in the scripting language to
retrieve IML global variables.
- Better audio player engine with a new
buffering system in sequencer mode.
- NO AUDIO option in the setup: Deactivates
the ASIO engine. Usine works normally but the
audio sound card is not processed. It can be
useful if you only process Data or MIDI with
Usine because it saves a lot of CPU. For example
on a special installation you may have a
'master' Usine which processes audio and a few
'satellites' which only send information to the
master from sensors over the network or MIDI.
- Special version of Usine optimized for
Netbooks (a kind of 'lite' version):
- 2 audio in/out.
- 2 aux buses.
- 8 tracks.
- 4 lines in the grid.
- "Quick Skin" skinable layouts.
- New template engine and fast patching
- New Internal Message Engine, allows the
creation of dynamic patches.
- The graphic engine is 50% faster.
- The audio engine is 20% faster.
- The loading time of patches is 30% faster.
- Add file name inlet in the sampler module.
- Receive/send bytes from network.
- Rename conductor bank.
- External editor for script.
- External editor for MIDIfiles.
- New step/lines modules design.
- New small bars mode in data step module.
- ON/OFF switch now available on each patch of
- The visible status on the global interface
builder is saved with the workspace.
- New extract sub Array module.
- New concat array x3 module.
- New pianoroll edit commands.
- Next song outlet in conductor module.
- Bank select inlet in conductor module.
- New SDK (V2) made by Martin Fleurent.
- An error messages is displayed when double
click on a patch in the grid.
- The Interface Builder menu don't appear when
the Interface Builder module is on in a
- Bad initialization value on the creation of
faders, knob with the template engine.
- Aux buses problems when the input track is
- Sometime, on clear workspace, empty control
panels are displayed.
- The 'OFF' value of switches is not stored in
- Can't edit the track name in sequencer mode.
- Important display bug solved: sometime
faders disappear on panels.
- Important problem when saving the setup: the
size of the saved file can grow exponentially.
- The demo VST DuckVerb is missing in the
- At the startup the sound card is always
initialized to 44100Hz.
- The paste in the pianoroll doesn't work
- Miscellaneous other bugs fixed.
Usine is a
universal audio software application designed for
live or studio utilization.
Usine is made by musicians and audio
engineers to respond to their specific problems in
domains like live sampling, effect processing or
sound design. Sensomusic describes Usine as a "real"
musical instrument - flexible and powerful if you
like to transform or resample the sound on stage
(not only push the play button of your sequencer),
improvise and create unusual effects.
Usine is patch oriented sound
software where you can add plug-ins and connect them
without restriction. The main purpose of this
program is to provide a real time analysis of an
input signal and then react with, and modify plug-in
parameters to produce the sound.
Usine FREE is fully functional but you can't edit
sub-patches and scripts or modify layouts.