New in v0.3.5
- Initial widget geometry and visibility
persistence logic has been slightly revised as
much to avoid crash failures due to wrong main
widget hidden state.
- General source tree layout and build
- Most modal message dialog boxes (eg.
critical errors) are now replaced by system tray
icon bubble messages where available.
- Reverb and Chorus parameter ranges have been
revised to match and comply with fluidsynth
- Fluidsynth channel info and unset program
interfaces are now in use where available (libfluidsynth
>= 1.1.1, EXPERIMENTAL).
- Global configuration state is now explicitly
saved/committed to disk when Options dialog
changes are accepted and applied.
- Output peak level meters get their long
deserved gradient look.
- Automatic crash-dump reports, debugger
stack-traces (gdb), back-traces, whatever, are
being introduced as a brand new configure option
(--enable-stacktrace) and default enabled on
debug build targets (--enable-debug).
- Added Czech (cs) translation, contributed by
- The channel preset selector
(Channels/Edit...) has been seriously crippled
for ages, only showing the presets of the last
loaded soundfont, now fixed.
- Minimum number of MIDI channels allowed on
engine setup has been dropped from the old value
16 to as low as 1 (one), not that it makes a
difference, as (lib)fluidsynth internals just
rounds it to the nearest multiple of 16 anyway.
- Cleanup to knobs source, simplified from
Qsynth is free, open-source software, distributed
under the terms of the
Public License (GPL) version 2 or