- Now with crack.exe (replacing uninstall.exe).
- No more registration of.v4p file type on
starting vvvv.exe. now only via crack.
- Splashscreen now shows up when starting
patch via doubleclick.
- Subtype and iobox bug fixes.
- Especially enum bugs. additionally enum
features: invalid enum entries now lead to
red nodes. useful e.g. when you have a
(Value) to a channel that
doesn't exist (e.g. the patch with the
corresponding sender might not be open).
- Effect enums now update correctly when code
- Added vvvv.exe.config file to support
- Fixed the EStringError when starting without
arguments out of sd3.
- No accidental root saving any longer.
- Better help on using contributions in root.
- Modules again open in a window when opened
by windows explorer.
- Correctly getting dummy node after changing
nodename of a plugin node.
- Replacing nodes also changes legacy "nodename"
attribute in "node" tag
- It should no longer be a problem to work
with projects of same filename but in different
locations. for example (vvvv/effects/file1.fx
- If a cached nodeinfo is invalid (for example
file is corrupted) a red node will appear
instead of a gray one without any pins.
- GUI plugin templates added.
- Nice help files for templates added.
- vvvv shouldn't block windows from shutting
down if started with /shutup argument or no
patch is edited or user doesn't chancel the quit
- .csproj now available in "OpenInPatch"
- dtd updated.
Finder & Window Switcher:
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Other bug fixes.
- Invalid enum entries now also can be found
through the finder: the surrounding patch also
- Now includes username-tags again.
- Clicking in a patch to hide the browser now
creates a comment.
- Drag'n'drop works again from standalone
- The Add Reference dialog of C#
projects can now browse for assemblies
(additional to selecting assemblies from the GAC).
- Now supports adding existing documents to a
- Should give a hint if a referenced file is
- Caused vvvv to crash if more than one
reference was added at once.
- Fixed copy and paste issues introduced in
- Ctrl+F invokes correct find-monolog again.
- Indents brackets correctly.
- Supports auto indentation (Ctrl + I).
- Does not show runtime errors of previously
- Handles local/global ("" vs <>) includes
in.fx files correctly.
- Effect files use directory of vvvv.exe
as global include path (for e.g. #include).
- Only locally referenced fx files are
copied in a clone operation.
- Fixed several memory leaks.
- Fix: generic input pin didn't fetch new
upstream interface if upstream node was
- Added BinSize property to InputAttribute.
- If creation of a plugin fails treat it as
runtime error instead of creating a red node
indicating that the plugin is missing.
- Do not use MEF to scan an assembly for
plugins. use it only on plugin creation. better
performance and fixes several issues, if for
example classes attributed with a PluginInfo
didn't implement IPluginBase or a PluginInfo was
- IDiffSpread> implementations didn't fire
changed event if bin size changed.
- Added new extension methods Add, AddRange,
Remove, RemoveAt, RemoveAll, RemoveRange,
GetRange, IndexOf, Insert, InsertRange to
- OpenURL (Network) opens a link or file with
the systems default application.
vvvv is a toolkit
for real time video synthesis. It is designed to
facilitate the handling of large media environments
with physical interfaces, real-time motion graphics,
audio and video that can interact with many users
vvvv is free for non-commercial use.
Commercial use requires a license.