The processor is dedicated to sum/bus compression
and is the result of an intensive study about the
musical behavior of the feed-back compressor
topology. Most modern compressors analyze the input
signal to control gain reduction. The feed-back
compressor design however “listens” to its output.
This non-intuitive approach delivers an unobtrusive
and highly musical compression characteristic that
is able to handle complex signals with ease.
TDR Feedback Compressor v0.9.02 beta
- New fast/slow release state LEDs.
- Bug: “transfer function display doesn’t
update during parameter automation” fixed.
- User-manual is finally available.
- Overall performance improved by ~15%
- Small graphical improvements.
The TDR Feedback Compressor is available to download
for Windows (VST) at no cost.