This update comes with a channel
selector allowing you to choose on which channel the
effect is applied. This lets you sidechain the
plugin to apply a different cut on each channel for
example. Other changes focus on optimizing
performance as well as on improvements on the user
interface and the installer.
Changes in 8kut 1.3:
- Added Left and Right channels pass through.
- Faster Undo initialization.
- SSE2 instruction sets requirement.
- Reduced plug-in load time.
- Renamed product to TA 8kut.
- Renamed .dll file to TA 8kut.dll.
- Added 2 new presets.
- Added Author website URL to the note pop-up.
- GUI major redesign.
- GUI updated the info screen.
- SETUP Windows 8 compatibility layer.
- SETUP other improvements.
- User Manual updated.
8kut, an 8-band
frequency cutter, is a stripped down version of
Tek'it Audio's Kutter plug-in,
designed with DJs and live performance in mind,
allowing you to cut frequencies on 8 bands easily.
8kut is available to download for
free as a VST plug-in for Windows.