AGML provides many useful features
of AGM with 682MB of 16-bit samples (compared to
5.59GB / 24-bit in AGM).
AGML is the lite
version of AGM, recorded on the Martin D-41 acoustic
guitar, Natural sustain and resonating sounds of the
guitar are unadulterated.
As one of the largest free virtual
instruments, AGML provides most useful features of
AGM with 682MB samples to satisfy accompaniment in
- DFD (Direct from disk).
- Controllable Resonance Sound.
- Rich Fingering Noise - more vivid and
- Original Total Start Time which makes the
picked instrument sounds more natural.
- Each Cycle & Rhombic Sampling structure -
Separate sample cycle for each note and vel
layer to improve sample utilization.
- Doubling Guitars - different samples at L &
- CPS (Customized Parameters Setting), any
button knob etc can be controlled by MIDI CC or
- Manual vibrato wheel designed specifically
- Doubling Keyswitches - combine 2 techniques
via pressing 2 keyswitches at the same time.
- Poly Repeater.
- Open String First Function.
- 14 Strum notes + 28 playing modes for each
- Strumming Legato - both Slide and HP can be
played in strummer.
- Easy Strum Time Control via the velocity.
- Mute Depth.
- Customized Chords and positions on Select or
Detect 2 modes.
- Chord inversions to Positions.
- Strum SEQ with customized rhythm.