Elite Reducer v2.1
- First OS X build.
- Added VSTGUI 4.1 beta support.
- Added Cocoa support.
- Added 64-bit support in 32-bit processing
- Optimized anti-denormal algorithm.
- Improved rate reducer.
- Improved bit reducer.
- Interpolation variants are now: Linear, B-Spline
- Various optimizations.
- New much better default presets.
- Minimum OS X version: 10.5.
This effect is a very compact bit/samplerate-reducer
with pre- and after cutoff filters. It gives you the
ability to let rhythms sound more creaking and tonal
sound more electronical. Artists with a focus on
Electro/Techno use reducers to get the unique “LoFi”-sound
for the productions.
Version 2.1 now comes with 3 new
interpolation algorithms, lp/hp switches, 3×3 types
of reduction and improvements.
Elite Reducer for Mac is available
to download as freeware.