Heliox (FX synth) - Free VST
08th April 2013
Heliox is a rather simple
experimental synthesizer, capable of "weird" textures
and noises, as well as "ordinary" sounds, like pads,
leads and basses.
Main features are:
- monophonic, with 30 oscillators
- adjustable oscillators' frequencies, ranging from
single frequency to harmonic and non-harmonic series
- oscillators can be purely sinusoidal, or "shaped"
by an adjustable parameter
- adjustable attenuation factor between successive
- 30 LFOs , each modulating amplitude of
- adjustable LFOs' frequencies, similarly to
- LFOs can be purely sinusoidal ("bell-like") or
"shaped" by 2 adjustable parameters: center and
- phase shift between successive LFOs is adjustable
- LFOs can be periodic or randomly intermittent,
with adjustable "density"
- ADSR envelope