Time for another update for general
consumption, minor changes done but quite a few of
Nearly arbitrary list of changes
from the changelog:
- Allow reading old drummaps for new style
- Added metronome icon in main window
- Fixed moving events with keyboard in Drum editor
- Added theme support, Light, Dark and Ardour so far
- Added missing line draw shortcut (F) to drum
- Added new french translation from Yann Collette
- Added: Pan and Zoom tools to editors. P + Z
shortcuts. Added a Settings item for alternate
- Fixed: Pianoroll and Drum Editor 'Snap' boxes not
remembering 1st or 3rd columns.
- Fixed: Arranger 'Snap' was not stored or
- Fixed: Accelerator buttons shift/ctrl/alt for
moving/copying/cloning / restricting movement.
- Fixed: Shift key restricting movement: Ignore snap
- Fixed: Resize shift key ignore snap setting now.
- Fixed: Draw new item shift key ignore snap setting
- Fixed: Shift key was not snapping to vertical.
- Fixed: ALL 'Speaker' related playing of notes.
Works with new notes, moving notes, piano press etc.
- Fixed: ALL 'Speaker' related notes now send true
note-offs instead of zero-velocity note-ons.
- Fixed: Drum 'Cursor' mode was playing double
- Fixed: New Drums 'Cursor' mode and instrument
up/down movement was broken, jumping all over the
- Added prebuilt PDF of manual (work in progress)
- Improved: Shortcut listings: Added Wave/Score
categories. Re-categorized several keys. Updated
- Improved: Right-click menus expanded. Now also
shows 'Tools' menu when clicked on parts.
- Added choice of new metronome with different
sounds and adjustable volume.
- Fixed gain adjustment with 'Other' choice in wave
editor, it was reversed