NRR-1 is a digital emulation of a
three channels tube preamplifier for guitar. It has
been developed to accurately model its real harware
counterpart, built for Fleshgod Apocalypse guitarist
Cristiano Trionfera by Ignite Amps, back in 2009.
- Native x64 support for Windows/OSX (VST/AU).
- New modeling engine for circuit simulation:
- Improved math models stability and
- Improved dynamic and transient response
for triode stages.
- Improved frequency dependent triode/load
- Increased filters complexity and
accuracy for interstage circuits and
- Changed VST ‘UniqueId’.
- Reworked GUI.
- Minor bugs fixed.
The NRR-1 plug-in for Windows and
Mac (VST/AU) is a free download.