hanges for 0.5.10:
- Default drum-key note names are now properly
showing on MIDI tracks that are assigned to
known drum/percussive instrument patches (eg.
SoundFont 2 (.sf2) bank 128).
- Time display format (frames, clock-time or
BBT) may now be changed from the context-menu on
any time entry spin-box.
- LV2 plugin support is now tightly tied to
liblilv; the same tie applies to LV2 plugin UI
support and libsuil and vice-versa.
- Mixer buses racks (ie. left/input and
right/output panes) are now both kept
fixed-width when whole mixer window is resized.
- Unconditional LV2 Dyn(amic)-manifest support
has been added.
- Main track-view Edit/Insert,Remove/Range
dialog is now being introduced with optional
applicability to Clips, Loop, Punch in/out,
Automation, Tempo-map and/or Markers.
- New range removal editing tool, split/moving
clips backward at the specified edit-head/tail
interval (Edit/Remove/Range, Track Range)--by
Tuomas Airaksinen, thanks.
- Andy Fitzsimon's original icon from
opencliparts.org makes it through as the default
standard scalable format (SVG).
- Automation's back in effect on Track/Export
- Reversed shift/ctrl keyboard modifier roles
on middle-button clicking over the main track
and MIDI clip editor views (aka. piano-roll) in
regression to original old semantics.
- Color selection actions now have a brand new
- Make sure main track-view and MIDI clip
editor selection is only cleared on specific
- Try keeping the original session file in
most recent files menu list, despite current
version auto-incremental backup mode is in
- Fixed non-zero clip offsets upon
- Some sympathy to extreme dark color (read
black) schemes is now indulged on empty
Qtractor is an
audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application written
in C++ with the Qt4 framework. Target platform is
Linux, where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK)
for audio and the Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
(ALSA) for MIDI are the main infrastructures to
evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal
Qtractor is free,
open-source software, distributed under the terms of
the GNU General Public License (GPL) version 2 or