- Fix incorrect handling of FixedSampleRate
outputs (Vamp SDK fix).
- Make it easier to see results from
transforms that return a single point.
- Make labelling clearer on time-value layers.
- Add discrete-curve mode for time-value
layers (for curves with gaps).
- Update code to build against Qt5.
Sonic Visualiser is an application
for viewing and analysing the contents of music
audio files. The aim of Sonic Visualiser is to be
the first program you reach for when want to study a
musical recording rather than simply listen to it.
Sonic Visualiser is Free Software, distributed under
the GNU General Public License (v2 or later) and
available for Linux, OS/X, and Windows. It was
developed at the Centre for Digital Music at Queen
Mary, University of London.