The Anvil v2.0
- Native x64 support for Windows/Mac (VST/AU).
- New modeling engine for circuit simulation:
- Improved math models stability and
- Improved dynamic and transient response
for triode stages.
- Improved frequency dependent triode/load
- Increased filters complexity and
accuracy for interstage circuits and
- Changed VST ‘UniqueId’.
- Minor GUI changes.
- Minor bugs fixed.
The Anvil is a
digital emulation of a three channels tube
preamplifier for guitar. It has been developed to
accurately model its real hardware counterpart,
designed by Andy Zeugs.