Hysteresis features a delay effect with stutter,
lowpass filter and modulation effects thrown into
the feedback signal path. Easily infuse your
projects with glitchy articulations and abstract
textures. Process anything from drums and percussion
to synth lines and sound effects. On top of being
able to create incredibly wild signal mutations, it
can also be used to generate classic delay effects.
Feedback-based delay effect with tempo sync
- Reversible stutter effect in the feedback path
- Lowpass filter in the feedback path
- Modulation with rate division/multiplication
- Presets by Ivo Ivanov, Thomas Hennebert, DAED &
- Cross-platform compatibility (PC/Mac – VST/AU
32bit & 64bit)
Hysteresis is available now as a free download.