Developed as part of the HamMR suite with organ
supremo Mikey Rowe , Bass & Chords is the 400mb cut
down "home keyboard" version of the mighty HamMR+
and the HamMR Growler.
- The bottom octave of a 1958 Hammond B3 played at
full tilt through an overloaded full speed Leslie
- 5 x 15 second round robin samples per note from
two mic positions
- One octave of major chords mapped per note
- One octave of minor chords mapped per note
- Adjustable volume, ADSR, pan and vibrato controls
Works in full Kontakt 4 and 5.