Back by popular demand, a ground-up
rewrite of our popular FuzzPlus series. Featuring
the same much-loved vintage fuzz pedal model, plus a
new filter, self-feedback, and a modern procedural
user interface, FuzzPlus3 is a fine addition to any
producer's toolset. Plus you can't beat the price!
- Accurate digital model of a
vintage distortion pedal's circuitry.
- Resonant low-pass filter modeled on the MS20
- Self-feedback control for exploring new sonic
territory. (In less pretentious language: feeds the
output back to the input, which sounds cool on some
stuff, and farty on other stuff. Your mileage may
- Cross-platform XML-based preset mechanism for easy
sharing and saving of presets.
- Animated procedural OpenGL-based user interface.
No bitmaps were harmed in the making of this
- Surround-capable for all formats up to 7.1, for
all your surround-sound distortion needs.
- Did we mention it's free?