Changes since 15.06.1
- Created a MusiKernel YouTube
channel for tutorial videos.
- Fix a rare crash when MIDI-learning a plugin
- Fix the "MIDI In" tab of the hardware settings
dialog having weird alignment.
- Properly base worker thread count
on detected CPU count when set to "Auto".
- Fix full path being shown on audio items instead
of just file name.
- Significantly reduced installer size.
- Better memory management for audio files.
- Many small fixes and improvements.
- Remove the "set CPU governor to
'performance'" option, it's deprecated for most
modern kernel/CPU combinations. Users wanting to
tweak their CPU governor should use 3rd party tools
like cpupower, or use BIOS settings.
- Add a stem rendering option to the
offline render dialog.
- Euphoria: Fix SFZ files failing to
load under Linux if they were created under Windows
with incorrect casing in the file path (s).
- Euphoria, Ray-V, Way-V: Add a
master pitch knob.
MusiKernel is a suite of DAWs and
instrument/effect plugins, and complete open source
framework for developing any type of audio
application. Common functionality such as hardware
support, multithreading and plugin hosting is
centralized and shared by all hosts. In MusiKernel,
a DAW/host is simply a type of plugin, just like
instruments and effects.