Changes since 15.05.1:
- Added a native Windows port
(currently 64-bit only, tested on Windows 7;32-bit
builds are possible if there is enough demand).
- Added a COPR repository for Fedora users.
- Added a PPA repository for Ubuntu users.
- Fixed a rare glitch sound on stopping playback.
- Hardware Dialog: Many improvements.
- Implemented multi-select
drag-n-drop of audio files into the main sequencer.
- Various fixes and enhancements to the automation
LFO and transform tools.
- Automation is now copied when copying a region.
- Many new context menu actions for automation.
- Prevent memory leaks and defragment memory in
- Ensure that items being moved with the mouse stay
on top of other items.
- Maintain relative position of the sequencer when
changing zoom levels.
- Improved memory management in audio-heavy
- Ray-V: Fix master volume knob
affecting the volume of pass-through audio from
track sends or audio items.
MusiKernel is a suite of DAWs and
instrument/effect plugins, and complete open source
framework for developing any type of audio
application. Common functionality such as hardware
support, multithreading and plugin hosting is
centralized and shared by all hosts. In MusiKernel,
a DAW/host is simply a type of plugin, just like
instruments and effects.