- Solved lost LFO modulations in
certain host and DAWs.
- Added "Eco CPU" button to save CPU.
- Added Ring Modulation.
- Added modulations from Env and from LFO to the
selected "mod frq" in the Oscillator.
- Added more frequencies in the "mod frq" selector
in the Oscillator.
- Maximum envelope times were extended.
- Expanded the LFO rate range when the selector
"rate source" is set to "synt".
- Added option of 2 octaves to the suboscillator.
- Improved sensibility in the knob "cut" of the
- Now the phase relationship in the Oscillator is
set automatically, so the push-button "phase -
reset" was removed.
- Now the trigger push-button (F1) in the LFO works
on both options of the "trigger" selector: "kbd" and
"free". Previously only worked on "kbd".
- Improved the pitch wheel performance.
- Eliminated artifacts in the attack of notes when
selected quantized noise wave in the LFO.
- Increased the maximum volume of audio output.
- Added a limiter to avoid unwanted audio clips.
- The preset panel allows to view longer preset
- There's less keys in the keyboard of the GUI.
- Presets of previous versions can be loaded but
those are not 100% compatible.
Crio is a free virtual
analog/FM/Ring modulation synthesizer to make
arpeggios, bass, solos, leads, FX-style sounds. Its
goal is to achieve maximum functionality with
minimal controls, to be used at studio or live, with
facilities to drastically modify the sounds while