OrilRiver is a free algorithmic
reverberation plugin available in VST2 format for
any Windows (in the future it is planned to develop
With this plugin it is possible to
simulate the reverberation of a small room and great
- OrilRiver has a classic parameters
such as "Damping", "Stereo width", "Pre-delay",
"Room size", "Diffusion" and an parameter as
"Damping intensity." which allows you to change the
reverb decay time of high frequencies.
- 12 variations of the early reflections.
- 3 variations of the reverb tail.
- 3-band equalizer for the wet signal, which helps
to create different shades of the virtual space.
- Reverb algorithm is written in assembly language,
so signal processing provides a low CPU load.
- 64-bit internal signal processing.
- System Requirements: processor with SSE2 and