- 3 LFOs
with more options such as optional repeat and 4
- Aftertouch and mod wheel mapping
- True analog filter emulation if needed (6dB, 12dB,
18dB and 24dB/oct)
- Analog-emulation chorus/flanger and harmonic
- Rate and level scaling
- Full ADSR + fade envelopes
- Asymmetric pitchbend
- More voice modes such as PolyGlide, and MonoGlide
- Redesigned interface
- Even more presets!
VSTi is here! Digits is a phase distortion
synthesizer inspired by Casio's CZ series but takes
that form of synthesis to the limit. Create warm
pads, glitchy sounds, dirty basses, filthy sweeps,
screaming leads, and anything in-between.
The interface is minimal and
designed to enable the user to create sounds from
scratch in record time! And, if you're too busy for
that, it comes with over 70 lush presets that run
the gamut from pads to stabs, leads and basses.