- Fixed writing of empty ID3v2 tags
when attempting to remove all attached pictures from
files that do not have an ID3v2 tag yet.
- Added handling of M4A tag “Conductor” metadata
- Fixed crash on too long URLs.
- Updated Opus decoder to 1.1.1
- Fixed reading of iTunes “compilation” flag from
ID3v2.2 tags as written by default by iTunes.
- Improved handling of malformed AIFF files.
- Updated FFmpeg to 3.0
- Added support for raw AAC files with ID3v2 tags.
Note that use of raw AAC format is discouraged,
please use MP4/M4A instead.
- “Add Folder” now accepts multiple selected folders
if running Windows Vista or newer.
- Reverted all shell integration fixes from 1.3.9
and 1.3.10 beta 1. They broke more than they fixed
while attempting to work-around an obvious bug in
- Added an advanced preferences option to override
FFmpeg -strict level to allow standard-compliant 7.1
- Added an advanced preferences option to disable
media key event processing.
- Corrected crashing on certain malformed RAR files.
foobar2000 is an advanced freeware
audio player for the Windows platform.
Supported audio formats: MP3, MP4,
AAC, CD Audio, WMA, Vorbis, Opus, FLAC, WavPack,
WAV, AIFF, Musepack, Speex, AU, SND... and more with