- Bug-fix: Loading projects one
after the other with different resulting 'PlugIn and
WaveOn engine' buffersizes could crash Smidy.
- MIDI edit function 'Move': Movement by factor
added (for conversions between different TPQ
- MIDI edit function 'Change notelength': Changes by
- Selections: Menu entries 'Select to top' and
'Select to left' generally added to main menu
(beside already provided 'Select to right' and
'Select to bottom').
- Selections inside main workspace: Autoscroll also
added when reaching the left and top corner.
- Quantize: Anchor point now refers to last meter
- Piano Roll: Bug-fix: Ghost jumped one key when
starting to drag.
- Piano Roll: Bug-fix: Snapping when moving events,
creating events or drawing selections now refers to
- Piano Roll: Ghost is now snapping to its beginning
instead to the position of the first event.
- Piano Roll: 'Select to top', 'Select to left',
'Select to right', 'Select to bottom' realized the
first time inside Piano Roll.
- Piano Roll: Autoscroll realized when drawing
- Program settings: Save question added to cancel
- Device settings: Save question added to cancel
- List editor: Got its own copybuffer the first
time. Cut, copy and paste realized.
- List editor: 'Select to top' and 'Select to
bottom' realized the first time inside List editor.
- List editor: Bug-fix: List editor cursor could
vanish suddenly. Fixed.
- Demo songs: 'Christmas mix' added to VST demo
songs, 'Silent night' added to INTEGRA-7 demo songs.
Smidy free! is a MIDI sequencer and
DAW able to host VST 3 plugIns and external MIDI
hardware side by side. External MIDI hardware and
MIDI files are supported as long as they apply to
the GM, GS, XG or GM2 MIDI standards. Smidy comes
along with a list editor and piano roll for editing
the MIDI based sequence and a wave editor for
editing wave files which can be integrated into the
MIDI sequence for audio playback. In addition Smidy
free! contains a VST 3 instrument plugIn (Smidy
free! PlugIn) with 16 MIDI channels and 16 audio
busses. Smidy free! follows the conception of
classic linear MIDI sequencer editing.
Smidy free! is the little brother of
Smidy full version.