- Based on it's old brother,
OverDubber is a delay FX specially tailored for
morphing/dostorting tails. In other works "Trippy
- It's designed to work with high
gain and resonance levels with an internal limiter
that will not allow the signal to go too loud.
Useful on things like Dub, TripHop,
DnB, also for EDM build ups when used with it's
- Basically, OverDubber is a stereo
delay but it has a filter, a big crusher, a pitch
shifter and an automatic stereo pitch LFO in the
feedback loop, quite an unusual combo.
- You can turn them all on, or off
- I decided to update this plugin
because I used v1.7 a lot in production for 10 years
with great success so I decided to improve its
internal effects and make a bigger GUI.