ATKTransientShaper is a mono
transient shaper with all the parameters usually
hidden from the user.
The plugin has the following
- RMS is the size of the power power
- Attack is the attack time constant for the slow
- Attack fraction (or ratio) is the percentage of
the attack time constant that will be used for the
fast attack/release filter.
- Release is the release time constraint for the
fast attack/release filter (as the release time has
to be higher).
- Release fraction (or ratio) is the percentage of
the release time constant that will be used for the
slow attack/release filter (as it has a faster
release time constant).
- Slope is the ratio, 1 being the identity, higher
than 1 compressing the transient, less than 1
- Softness is an indicator of the harshness of the
knee of the underlying compressor.
- Color is an indicator of the color around the
threshold: positive increases the gain around it,
negative decreases it.
- Quality is the amount of color.
- Make-up is the gain after the effect.
- Dry-wet gives the balance between the unprocessed
signal and the processed signal.