- Added "slide" knob for mono voice mode. The voices
selector was moved near the bottom right of the
panel. The factory presets were adapted to this new
- No volume compensation for harmonics of Osc1 when
selected "org" with the "content" selector. This
improves the handling when working with organ
sounds. When selected another "content", the volume
compensation works normally as in earlier version.
- Moved the "spread" knob to the the Effects module,
so it can be enabled or disabled as the another
- Made some updates and corrections in Help text.
- Fixed bugs on the presets "sea", "classic wind"
and "storm wind" that caused that the "double" knobs
of oscillators disappeared.
Arido is an additive synthesizer with a simple FM
feature and a subtractive filter. It includes a
polyphonic driver to generate variety of timbres.
That is, a distorter that works on each note
separately. This synth allows make sounds like
ambient, bass, pads, organs, distorted, nature,