- Various small bug fixes (mainly
GUI not displaying the correct values).
- Some new modules.
- AD Sin Osc. A simple phase modulation oscillator.
- Low Shelf and High Shelf filters. I quite like
- New Sequencer segment. Seq Stage N. A 12 semitone
quantized version of Seq Stage V.
- Level Osc Pitch. Purpose built module specifically
to control any oscillators pitch.
Unlike some VSTi synthesizers which claim to be
modular but are in fact really just simple fixed
synthesizers where the modulation matrix has been
replaced by fancy graphic lines drawn across the
screen... XSRDO Patchwork Modular System is a true
You can choose what modules you
want, where to put them and how many of them you
want. Each module is independent of any other and
only becomes active when you start to patch them
together in your own creative way.