Aciddose releases free Xhip
synthesizer v8.0 for Windows
23rd May 2017
Aciddose has released version
8.0 of Xhip, the free synth plug-in for
Summary of new features:
- Resizable GUI.
- MIDI to parameter routing.
- Embedded effects.
- Preset categories.
- Bank name.
- New LEDs.
- Buttons replaced with a menu.
- Improved preset menu.
- Improved parameter menus.
- Unison stereo width.
- Sine waveform.
- Save/load state files.
- User-customizable "init state".
- PCM now saved in projects/state.
- Save/load "MIDI learn" CC map.
- Linear and differentiated xmod modes.
- Voice recycling switch.
- Various fixes and other improvements.
Xhip allows you to produce the
highest quality dual-oscillator polyphonic
synthesizer sounds, similar to classic poly
synthesizers of the late 80s. Strings, synth pads,
basses, leads, organs, pianos, percussion, bells,
vocals, sound effects and more are demonstrated in
the included bank.