- Multiple virtual devices supported
(up to 4), each one with its soundfont
- No more DLL conflicts, driver component (loaded by
MIDI client) is now lightweight and independent from
the synth component.
- MIDI Mixer can now stay open when play stops.
- MIDI Mixer can now be kept on top of other
- Instant play start (if synth is already started),
no more soundfont load delay. NEW Integrated MIDI
--> WAV/MP3/FLAC converter to easily perform MIDI
- Soundfont configuration editor to set bank, preset
and volume. It also shows soundfont details like
- Native 64bit for 64bit operating systems; now all
the available system memory can be used to load
- Integration with CoolSoft MIDIMapper.
- Customizable MIDI client blacklist to exclude
- Redesigned (and resizable) configuration dialog.
NEW Configuration report feature, to ease bug
- Version 2.x introduces some other architectural
changes, see here for further technical details
about them (respect to 1.x series).
VirtualMIDISynth is a software MIDI
synthesizer implemented as a Windows multimedia user
driver, accessible as a standard MIDI Out device.