Bassmidi VSTi is a portable VST 2.4
instrument/software MIDI synthesizer for Windows
that is based on the Bass/BassMidi libraries by
You need some SF2/SFZ soundfont(s)
and a VST Host/DAW to use it. In the package both
x86 and x64 versions are included for different
x86/x64 hosts. Using x86/x64 host bridges are not
Bass.dll and Bassmidi.dll have to be
copied to the same (VST) directory as
Copying BassMidiVsti.vstxml is
optional. It's only included for easier parameter
Bassflac.dll is also optional, it's only needed when
FLAC compressed SFZ files are used.
Supported MIDI events/controllers
can be found in
- Fast and lightweight.
- Supports both 32 and 64 bit processing.
- Supports up to 5 different stacked soundfonts even
on different banks (16384 maximum instruments).
- Supports 12 different Reverb/Chorus effect types.
- Supports 14 parameters for options that are not
(or not easily) Midi controllable.
- Can send midiProgramNames to hosts that support