"Munt VSTi is a portable VST 2.4
instrument/software MIDI synthesizer for Windows
that is based on Munt. It is primarily developed for
my Soundfont Midi Player to integrate MT-32 support
but apart from this it is a full fledged VSTi
plugin. You need the MT-32/CM-64 Control and PCM ROM
images to use it. Unfortunately it is not legally
allowed to redistribute these files. But if you do
not have the proper ROM files you can try these
In the package both x86 and x64
versions are included for different x86/x64 hosts.
- Fast and lightweight.- Supports 32
bit and emulated 64 bit processing.
- Supports a native MT-32/CM-64 compatible midi
system mode and a special almost GM compatible mode.
- Supports 3 different Channel assignments (2..10;
1..8,10; 9,11..16) so with 2 instances you can get
full GM channel spectrum.
- Supports all the different reverb and other
emulation options that Munt offers.
- Supports 11 parameters for options that are not
(or not easily) Midi controllable.
- Adjustable maximum partials up to 64.
- Can send midiProgramNames to hosts that support